You have spent a good deal of time in the last six months finding any of your local people who wanted to barter. At one point you needed a couple of people, you were really hoping for three, who could move a large couch and a love seat from a first floor townhouse to the second floor of our new townhouse. You needed someone who could move the furniture within a very specific three day weekend. You had the truck and what you were offering in return was a washer and a dryer. You were also offering the use of your truck rental to move the washer and dryer to their place if they lived within about 10 miles from either of your locations.
Turns out that was a fairly easy barter to work out. The next barter search, however, was a little bit more difficult to solve. You really needed someone to find a resource for laying the shower floor tile in the master bathroom in the new second floor condo. You knew that it would be a task far better completed before you moved you and your teenage daughters into the space. The challenge, however, was finding someone who had the skill set to correctly and efficiently install the shower floor tiles within the short timeframe that you were dealing with.
Are You Looking for the Latest Trends in Kitchen and Bathroom Tile Trends?
Whether you are looking for new kitchen backsplash ideas or your are interested in shower wall tile ideas, finding the correct person to install these products is nearly as important as finding the best materials. Event he bet mosaic glass wall tiles, for instance, will be of little value if they are incorrectly installed. Loose grout, falling tiles, and other problems, in fact, can erase any return on investment (ROI) a home owner may have hoped for. Consider some of these statistics about the home improvement industry that includes shower floor tiles and other similar products:
- 60% of people from a Houzz survey indicated that they would they plan to remodel their master bathroom.
- A minor kitchen remodel has an average ROI of 82.7%.
- A bathroom addition offers an average ROI of 86.4%.
- Glass shower enclosures are the most popular choice for bathroom updates, preferred by 79% of homeowners.
- Bathroom remodeling is the job most requested in the U.S., accounting for 78% of renovations, according to a National Association of Home Builders survey.