When Was the Last Time You Invested in the Landscaping on Your Property?
Last week you were afraid that it was going to snow again, but this week the temperatures are in the 80s. Without looking at the forecast for next week, you are going out on a literal limb and scheduling someone to come take care of the bark dust blowing services for the year. You are hosting a high school graduation party for your youngest daughter and you have several different property improvements that you want to make to the house.
Bark dust blowing services are just one of many different landscape materials that can help you create easy to maintain spaces that are also attractive. First impressions make a differences so it is important that you not only care about how you look, but how your home looks as well.
What are Your Landscaping Plans for the Upcoming Summer?
Whether you are on a committee deciding about new wood chips for playgrounds or you are looking at landscape improvements at your own home, it is important to make sure that you are working with the best supplies. The best bark dust blowing services, for example, use bark dust that has been responsibly sourced and will not bring any unhealthy pesticides into your yard or introduce any weeds.
The latest research indicates that landscaping can increase the resale value of a home by as much as 14%. When you realize that the money that you spend on your landscaping not only adds beauty but also value you might be more likely to take these choices more seriously.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that landscaping decisions can help create a great first impression for your home, as well as any commercial spaces that you may own:
- Spending as little as 5% of a home’s value on landscaping may yield a return on investment (ROI) of as much as 150%.
- 83% of Americans indicate that they think having a yard is important, and 90% of those with a yard think it is important that the yard is also well-maintained.
- A 12-inch layer of barkdust is recommended for use in playgrounds.
- Researchers from the University of Washington found as much as 7% higher rental rates for commercial offices with landscaping that is of high quality.
- 67% of Americans agree that professional landscaping would allow them to have a nicer yard, according to a recent survey by Harris Poll for the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
- Depending on the type of bark and how well it is maintained, professional landscapers recommend that new bark dust be to applied every two to four years.
As soon as winter is gone for good there are property owners across the country who start making plans for any landscaping improvements that they want to make. Are your plans ready?